Other Water Managment Offices:
- International Joint Commission - This site provides information on the activities of the International Joint Commission its Boards and Committees. Also included are news releases, publication lists, and links to other sites.
- International Lake Ontario-St. Lawrence River Study – This site provides information regarding a 5-year study commissioned by the International Joint Commission to assess and evaluate the current methodology and criteria used in regulating outflows from Lake Ontario through the St. Lawrence River.
- International Lake Ontario - St. Lawrence River Board - Information on Board activities, membership, water levels, outflows, public meetings, special issues, and other matters.
- International Niagara Board of Control - This site is available through the International Joint Commission and has information on the Board's responsibilities, reports, membership, and other pertinent information.
- Great Lakes Information Network (GLIN) - Site supported by states, provincial, federal and regional agencies and organizations. Offers a wealth of information and links about the Great Lakes environment and economy, tourism, education and more.
- United States Army Corps of Engineers Information Network – This home page provides a link to the Districts located within the Great Lakes Basin.