If your small business has a regulatory compliance or enforcement issue, explore your rights:
Click HERE to be redirected, or copy & past this link into your browser: https://www.sba.gov/sites/default/files/files/Ombudsman_FS_FAQ_01162015-1.pdf
You can also contact the SBA Office of the National Ombudsman at www.sba.gov/ombudsman for additional information.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
- All contractors must register in the Central Contractor Registration (CCR) database before they can be awarded a contract. You may register through the CCR website at http://www.ccr.gov/ The registration for also is available from the DoD Electronic commerce Information Center at 1-800-334-3414.
- Dun and Bradstreet (DUNS) may be contacted for a DUNS number at the website http://www.dnb.com/us/
- Cage code information may be obtained at: http://www.gidm.dlis.dla.mil/bincs/begin_search.asp
- Outreach training services and technical support information may be obtained at 1-800-318-9223 or http://techlibrary.edc.eb.mil/
- Call, write or visit Buffalo District's Small and Disadvantaged Business Office. Be prepared to discuss your firm's capabilities and services.
- Complete the appropriate forms for your type of service or product. Architect-Engineer Services (SF 330 A/E and Related Services Questionnaire) (Forms are available on the Internet at http://www.gsa.gov/Portal/gsa/ep/formslibrary.do
- Mail to:
US Army Engineer District, Buffalo
1776 NIAGARA STREET
Buffalo, NY 14207-3199