If your small business has a regulatory compliance or enforcement issue, explore your rights:
Click HERE to be redirected, or copy & past this link into your browser: https://www.sba.gov/sites/default/files/files/Ombudsman_FS_FAQ_01162015-1.pdf
You can also contact the SBA Office of the National Ombudsman at www.sba.gov/ombudsman for additional information.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
- All contractors must register in the System for Award Management database before they can be awarded a contract. You may register through the CCR website at https://www.sam.gov/SAM/ The registration is also available from the DoD Electronic commerce Information Center at 1-800-334-3414.
- Dun and Bradstreet (DUNS) may be contacted for a DUNS number at the website http://www.dnb.com/us/
- Cage code information may be obtained at: https://cage.dla.mil/
- Call, write or visit Buffalo District's Small Administration Business Office at https://www.sba.gov/offices/district/ny/buffalo. Be prepared to discuss your firm's capabilities and services.
- Complete the appropriate forms for your type of service or product. Architect-Engineer Services (SF 330 A/E and Related Services Questionnaire) (Forms are available on the Internet at http://www.gsa.gov/Portal/gsa/ep/formslibrary.do
- Mail to:
US Army Engineer District, Buffalo
1776 NIAGARA STREET
Buffalo, NY 14207-3199