An official website of the United States government
Here's how you know
Official websites use .mil
website belongs to an official U.S. Department of Defense organization in the United States.
Secure .mil websites use HTTPS
means you’ve safely connected to the .mil website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
Skip to main content (Press Enter).
US Army Corps of Engineers
Buffalo District Website
- Great Lakes Data
- Ice Information
- Lake Levels
- St. Lawrence Bulletin
- Weather Information
Great Lakes Data
St. Lawrence Bulletin
Other Water Managment Offices:
International Joint Commission
- This site provides information on the activities of the International Joint Commission its Boards and Committees. Also included are news releases, publication lists, and links to other sites.
International Lake Ontario-St. Lawrence River Study
– This site provides information regarding a 5-year study commissioned by the International Joint Commission to assess and evaluate the current methodology and criteria used in regulating outflows from Lake Ontario through the St. Lawrence River.
International Lake Ontario - St. Lawrence River Board
- Information on Board activities, membership, water levels, outflows, public meetings, special issues, and other matters.
International Niagara Board of Control
- This site is available through the International Joint Commission and has information on the Board's responsibilities, reports, membership, and other pertinent information.
Great Lakes Information Network (GLIN)
- Site supported by states, provincial, federal and regional agencies and organizations. Offers a wealth of information and links about the Great Lakes environment and economy, tourism, education and more.
United States Army Corps of Engineers Information Network
– This home page provides a link to the Districts located within the Great Lakes Basin.